Friday, December 10, 2010

A note from the emergency broadcast system

Three questions. One from each section.


g.                  18.3g HBr to formula units

 
5.            KOH and HCl react to produce KCl and H2O. 
a) If you start with 75.0g of potassium hydroxide and excess HCl, how many grams of potassium chloride would be formed?
b) (H) If you react the KOH with 50g of HCl, how many grams of potassium chloride would be formed? Which product is the limiting reactant? How much of the reactant in excess would be left over?
 

f.                  85.6% C, 14.4% H [molecular weight of 42.1g]


I'm pretty sure I can't actually give better hints than this


  

4 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I need all the help that I can get on this test...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mr. Raine Your the BESTEST!:)

    -Trouble
    aka Muriel:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting these it really helped!!

    -Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you liked the post. I'm glad it helped. Have a great couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete