Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ehhh... What's up Doc?

Alright, I appear on this blog for more than just pure entertainment.
Last year, I made cameos to hand out extra credit! yay.
So, i'm going to help you guys out.


And my extra credit is... well different.
I've done the wrong trousers and other random crap.
Because... this class is hard enough.

So the extra credit Has to be BE EXACT!

it will be your initials followed by
your favorite card and suit in a deck of cards

then by your initials again


ex.

NR Ace of Spades NR


oh and put it upside down on the bottom of the last page! (thanks for whoever told me... whoops)

He says "study, study, study"
And I'd do it if I were you, some of his questions can be difficult if you don't know what you are doing.

I'll Be Back

Nate R.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this extra credit Nate :) It helped A LOT!

    <3. Morgan O.

    ReplyDelete