Friday, May 21, 2010

True blue, how true, kissle me now

I get asked all the time what kind of music I like. All. The. Time. And my answer, though completely true, is always unsatisfying to those asking. I get it. There is something missing about "lots of different stuff." Rock, Old School Rock, Punk, Alternative, Classical, and even some Country. I don't have a favorite. Not even close. What's in my car right now? Today--Friday--on the way home I'll listen to Michael Hutchence (the ex-lead signer of INXS). Ex because he died accidentally. INXS, by the way, is in the top three or four. Okay. It could be my favorite. Probably. Maybe.

Here, however, is what I listened to this morning. I love Wilco too. The live version is pretty good, but the album version off Mermaid Avenue is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment