Thursday, May 27, 2010

SSDD

Summer...it turns me upside down
Summer, summer, summer
It's like a merry-go-round

Ah, Ric Ocasek and the Cars. Love 'em. If any one music group feels like a season or such, it's them and summer. And this song in particular.  I've included their live performance in Houston in 1984.



What are you doing this summer? Enjoying some rays? Traveling? Working?

Me? Well maybe some of this...



 Be sure to drop me a note if you run into me--or my son--online. Remember...it's spelled P-O-W-N-E-D.

We use a PS3, and a log in of raine_man13

5 comments:

  1. Get an 360 and i'll totally "pwn" you two!
    No really, i will. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa-OH! It's Magic!
    One of the best bands EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does SSDD mean what I think it means?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian, I have no idea what you mean.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna: Thanks so much for all the comments. i love 'em.

    ReplyDelete