Monday, March 8, 2010

Mmmmmm. Yummy

So, my major in college (CSU Sacramento) was Biology. General, to be specific. Mostly because I couldn't decide. I took the Botany classes (plants) and the Zoology classes. I even took the microbiology classes. I liked them all. Plants, however, weren't really my favorite thing. Don't get me wrong...I do like them. Ornithology might have been my very favorite though.

Why am I talking about biology and the like? Well, as much as I sortofnotreally liked Botany classes i saw this video and wanted to share. It's pretty cool.


The whole article on Venus Flytraps is here on Savvy Saplings. It's worth a read if you're into plants that eat frogs.

3 comments:

  1. Ah what if they had freakin huge ones that could eat elefants?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carly: Legit. that cracked me up. I thought you'd suggest pie, or something like that.

    Colt: can you imagine that?! That would be great. Well, sort of. Go mow the lawn. NO!!!!!!!!! The weeds are going to eat me!!!!

    ReplyDelete