Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Fishies

Good morning everyone. Welcome to a new semester.

I genuinely hope each and everyone will have a day filled with lo_e an *cough*d j*hack*oy.

sorry. I don't know what happened there. I think I was suddenly overtaken by something.

Well...now, back to normal.

The fishies. Please note there are now more fish. Thank you all for feeding them. Thank you for being concerned with them. It cracks me up to no end, by the way, that anyone actually notices the fish. I had a student tell me he had visited the site and spent twenty minutes playing with them. And now Carly and Katie comment on their well being.

Interesting too that I am considering moving this site to Wordpress (another blogging site) because it potentially has a few features that look interesting. It does not, however, seem to have any fish. And I may not move it all over there for that very reason. 

Funny stuff.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you might not move the fish! I love them! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raine, I've noticed that your yellow and black fishies get pushed around a lot. I'm concerned about them, it saddens me :(( and why is there no purple fishy? I just dont understand. By the way, I did have a weekend full of love and joy thank you for being so concerned with everyones well being, I can tell that statement was heartfelt <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i agree with leslie. carly and i still have no idea why there is no purple fishy!!

    hahaha i think you should give extra credit for anyone who writes about the fishys on the test (:

    -katie

    oh and ps if you move i will never come the blog again. the fishes keep us coming back!!

    ReplyDelete