Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Woden

Woden is...well, maybe you should look it up yourselves. I say this as a plural assuming incorrectly I am sure, that there will be more than one reader. It's a great story of word origin actually and worth typing in. You'll undoubtedly come up with the wiki definition as first choice from your internet search. It works for this just fine. I love that it's a precursor for Santa Claus.

Weekends of this length (I have Thursday and Friday off, in addition to Saturday and Sunday) are often good and bad. Don't get me wrong, I won't be arguing the extra couple days off--what I'm saying is that it's hard to come back after the long break. I almost feel like I need a break from the break. I am totally excited to have the few days without work; it just makes me wish I had won the lottery and didn't have to come back to work.

I hope everyone has a great break and enjoys their time with friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment