Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Beginnings

Hmmmm. My first blog. Seriously, it's 2009 already...and I'm just now getting with the program. Well, Mr. Caldwell (a fabulous math teacher in Gooding) said once that if I started a blog he would certainly follow it. I totally need to email him and remind him.

This new blog is actually meant to be for my students. I'm hoping to keep this up and post sciencie stuff all the time. And for the students, I hope to link assignments too. We will be having a some things available here for extra credit if you follow along from time to time. I suppose we'll see how that goes.

If you've stumbled across this little corner of the internet accidentally, well...welcome.

So, between my students (like all 3,000 of them) and my friends (well, more like both of them), I'm hoping to have a few followers...

In the meantime, however, please make suggestions and the like...


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I want one (a blog, not a spider)! I'll have to pick your brain on how to do this for my students, as well! Bravo! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete