Friday, September 18, 2009

Fridays

I wonder if there is a universal feeling of jubilation on Friday? Is that the underlying premise of TGIF? But does everyone feel that way? I'm only asking. Generally it seems like they are fluff kind of days, but lately they have really rocked. I mean that in the very best way. Today, for instance, we were really really busy and kept the pressure on. Full lectures and little activities. I think (nay, I hope) the classes went well.

I hope all those that come to visit Raine World have a great Friday and I hope my students had a great time in class.

TGIF...see you all on Monday.

Oh, a Fluffy update...you may or not know that Fluffy molted recently. She (I think...again, I'm not going to ask, but I read that males are really unsettled, while females seem more content) shed her skin, and in the process she got noticeably larger. And she gained a superpower. She can now climb the glass walls of the aquarium (I'll post a picture shortly). This new superpower was a surprise to me and the students sitting near the cage. She "magically" appeared on the counter next to a couple of students. It's now more common to see her on the glass than it is under the boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment