Friday, September 4, 2009

Day Three

Today's post marks day three. I won't post over the weekend. Well, probably. I mean I could. But I probably won't. It's not that I can't. I have a laptop at home and I can log in, but it's Labor Day weekend. Work will undoubtedly be the furthest thing from my mind. Maybe. I can even post from my iPhone. Well, that's not completely true. There is--of course--an app for that. I just don't have it. All the apps on my phone are free ones. I haven't wanted to spend any money on any apps. If I keep this blog thing up I might have to spring for it--though procrastination may prevail. I've read that a free blog app is coming. We'll see if Apple approves it.

Speaking of apps for everything...this one cracks me up. Credit to Divine Caroline here.

Oh My Gosh...you really need to check out this article from CNN--pictures of Mars. They are incredible!

I may actually add a couple of links to an online periodic table--incase you've misplaced yours.

So, unless something seriously sciencie happens over the weekend...peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment